The Brother 3534DT Serger is the perfect model to round out the Brother line-up. It is fast, easy to use and easy to thread! The free arm makes it easy to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard-to-reach places, and the included wide table is the perfect tool for your larger projects. The brightly lit LED workspace allows you to see the smallest of details as you serge your projects.
- 3/4 thread (1 or 2 needles) with differential feed Multiple thread options allow you to easily convert between 3 or 4 thread stitches for professional finishes.
- Bright work area Bright LED lighting helps reduce eye strain.
- Colour-coded thread guides Allows for easy upper and lower looper threading and quick thread changes with all thread types.
- Up to 1,300 stitches per minute Saves time when sewing and completing serged edges.
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial Change settings to accommodate varying fabric thicknesses.
- Adjustable stitch length, 1.0 mm to 4.0 mm Suitable for any type of project and easily adjustable with stitch length dial. Adjustable stitch width, 5.0 mm to 7.0 mm Adjustable to provide the perfect stitch width, especially on lightweight fabrics or to create the popular rolled hem on napkins and tablecloths.
- Free-arm serging Removable table section makes serging cylindrical pieces quick and easy.
- Specialty feet included Blind Hem Foot, Gathering Foot