Like new, traded in and looking for a new home!
BERNINA 880 PLUS
- Exciting new embroidery features
- Huge space for sewing & embroidery
- Create your own stitch patterns
- Quiet, fast & precise
- Sew & embroider longer
Beautiful embroidery every time
- Place your design exactly where you want
- Clean embroidery results on the top
- Intuitive & very easy to use
The B 880 PLUS is enriched with exciting embroidery features like Pinpoint Placement, Enhanced Editing Functions, Total Embroidery Stitch Control and much more.
Enjoy maximum space
- Handle large projects with ease
- Comfortably create big quilts
- Designed for the Jumbo Hoop
The extended freearm of the B 880 PLUS offers 12 inches of space to the right of the needle and five inches in height. Therefore you will enjoy a huge sewing and embroidery area.
Automatic features are yours!
- Enjoy fully automatic threading
- Threads are cut at the end of a seam
- No manual lifting of the presser foot
The feed dog raises and lowers automatically for free-motion stitching when using the BERNINA Stitch Regulator, and for embroidery. The presser foot lowers at the start of a seam and lifts again at the end.
A machine that is fast & quiet
- Sew & embroider longer at a stretch
- Easy access to the Jumbo bobbin
- Fastest sewing & embroidering
- Sews quietly
The Jumbo Bobbin offers 70 % more thread capacity than standard bobbins and pops in and out with the touch of a finger. Sewing speeds up to 1,200 and embroidery speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
Love the BERNINA innovations
- Alterations of stitch details are remembered
- Handle special materials with ease
- Stitches are kept consistent to achieve finest results
Total Stitch Control, the BERNINA Dual Feed and the BERNINA Stitch Regulator are features BERNINA developed to guarantee precise stitch quality and results.
Find the perfect stitch for you
- Select the perfect stitch for your project
- Choose your favorite design
- Personalize your project with different font styles
The integrated Stitch Library offers over 1,764 stitches, is clearly categorized and stitches are easily retrieved. Find 12 font styles and 460 high-quality embroidery designs.
Design your personal stitch
- Design & create your own stitches
- Simply draw your ideas directly on the screen
- Convert the design into a stitch pattern
Edit stitches and create your own. The creative possibilities are endless and you can continuously expand your stitch library.
Shape your imagination
- Duplicate embroidery designs with one click
- Arrange the designs in your desired formation
- Any formation is possible
The integrated Shape Designer offers you functions like duplicating and arranging designs in a circle, square or heart.
Choose your favorite color
- Color your design easily
- Select your personal color scheme
- Embroider your project in beautiful colors
With the Color Wheel, designs can be changed easily and coordinated to your favorite color scheme before you start embroidering.
- Place your design on the fabric exactly where you want it.
- No need to use the template anymore.
- Easy to use: Simply select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
- Perfect results quickly and precisely.
- Undo & Redo: Simply undo or redo steps while editing or combining designs to return to your initial position.
- Group & Ungroup: Combine designs to edit all at one time with group. Break apart designs to edit individually with ungroup.
- Rearrange: Customize the design layer stitch-out sequence. Use rearrange in combination with the group function.
Total Stitch Control
- Thread Away Mode: Pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top. Program jump stitch length to manage thread cuts. Subject to design properties. No more manual trimming on the top side needed.
- Invisible & Smart Secure: Securing stitches become invisible as the tie-on/off stitches are sewn in stitch direction. Smart secure adds tie-on/off stitches to a design, if none are preset.
Bonus Embroidery Designs & Alphabets
- Dozens of new embroidery designs, including: monograms with frames, in-the-hoop projects and special technique designs.
- Includes nine newly digitized embroidery alphabets such as Curly, Happy Times, Deco and Rounded
Intuitive & very easy to use
- Embroidery Consultant: For each embroidery technique the consultant helps you to choose the correct foot, needle, thread and stabilizer according to your fabric to achieve the best results.
- Toggle between mm & inches: The embroidery design size and the hoop dimensions can be shown in mm or inches.
- Reads most popular file formats: EXP, DST, PES, JEF, PCS, SEW, XXX.