A versatile traditional quilt block, Bear’s Paw is a great design for beginner quilters to practice piecing half square triangles. Creates an entire classic quilt block with just one die. The GO! Bear’s Paw die makes a 14” finished quilt block and works with the GO! Qube™ Mix & Match Block system. Your favorite GO! cutter ensures precise cuts in no time. For easy and accurate piecing, die includes seam allowances and dog-eared corners.
Layer Cake and Fat Quarter Friendly
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 6" x 24" Cutting Mat (55138) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 6" x 24"
- Cut Size: One 2 1/2"W x 7"H (6.4 cm x 17.8 cm) rectangle, One 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm) square, Four 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm) half square triangles, One 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm) square
- Note: Other cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
- Finished Size: 14" Finished Block (35.6 cm).
- Coordinates with GO! Qube Mix & Match Block System
Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.