|1 1/2" Quilt Strip Ruler
- 1 1/2" Strip Ruler made for Honey Buns, Mini Strips Mini Roll Ups any fabric cut into 1 1/2 inches New ruler will cut 90 Degrees other end of ruler is for 45 degree cuts cuts up to 12 layers of quilt fabrics designed by Gary Darwin
- Glider for measuring Quilt Fabrics
- channel guide for accurate cutting
- Cuts up Honey Buns Personally cut 1 1/2" Quilt Fabric Strips etc.
- Ruler marks from 1/8" to 10"
- lockable guilder
- 90 degree end will cut any length to 14 inches
- 45 degree end for diamonds, flying geese, parallelograms,etc.
- cut many layers at one time we tested up to 18 layers with a sharp blade
- parallelograms can also be cut using this ruler
- To assemble our ruler.
- Peel paper off the two pieces of acrylic.
- Lay the orange small square beveled side away from ruler in between the ridges on the one side of ruler.
- Place bolt though the hole and slot on the ruler then add wing nut tighten as desired. Ruler is ready for use