Long arm Specialist
Cottage Quilting Ltd has an immediate opening for a part time Quilting Specialist.
Quilting specialist must be energetic, outgoing, have a love of fabrics, colour and completing quilts.
Training will be provided to operate our Gammill Statler long arm quilting machine. Completing quilts will be a large part of daily operations.
Experience running a longarm is an asset but not required.
Responsible for exceeding customers expectations by listening to customers needs and finding solutions.
Must be able to carry out basic business operations, including customers transactions, and paperwork.
Must be interested in working in an environment where customers come first; we provide excellent customer service and the best products in the industry.
Quilting, sewing, merchandising skills are a plus but not required.
Proficiency with computers, cameras, and common software.
Good math and strong problem solving skills as well as strong written and verbal communication
Must be self directed, detail orientated, have the ability to lift up to 40lbs, climb, reach, pull, push and have the stamina to stand for long periods of time.
Flexible work schedule but must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Must be willing to help in store when required, not just operate the long arm.
If you are interested in this position please drop in the store with your resume or email us at email@example.com.
Sewing Machine Sales Person
We are seeking a team member who is a qualified and experienced Sales Consultant.
The Sales Consultants responsible for successfully creating and closing high end sewing machine sales at a high rate as well as providing excellent customer service. The ability to learn quickly and remain extremely knowledgeable in an ever-growing industry is essential.
- Exemplary sales skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Ability to work well with a POS system
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 5 years minimum previous sales experience
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
Who we need:
- Someone who has previous High End/High Dollar sales experience
- Someone who is a hard worker and a fast learner
- Someone who is motivated to meet goals and earn more money
- Someone who can be available to cover other team members sick days/vacation days and work events on days they are not regularly scheduled- Be a team player.
This is a Part-Time position
Schedule: Three days a week to start
Compensation: base + Commissions and bonuses. Great potential for $30,000+
Sales Associate Description
Our Floor Staff are the front-line connection to our customers. You are responsible for ensuring a pleasant experience both in our store and over the phone. You provide service and support in selecting and cutting of fabrics, notions, tools and all other sewing-related items. You will assist our customers in finding the right sewing or embroidery machine that suits their needs. You will be responsible for any trouble shooting of their machine and if it is something simple we can fix in store we will, otherwise we will coordinate service for there.
If you are a friendly and creative person with great people skills, who enjoys helping others with their creative endeavours, then please apply today! Training on all of our procedures will be provided.
IN DEPTH DESCRIPTION of what we want in a Sales Associate >> Click HERE
- Ability to interact with customers in person and on the phone
- Comfortable working with cash register and or computers
- Knowledge of sewing machines in general, their use and features
- Familiar with quilting and sewing terminology
- Positive, cheerful attitude
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Assisting customers with selection and purchases of fabric, notions, patterns, tools and other items
- Assisting customers with the selection and purchase of sewing and or embroidery machines
- Using cash register and debit terminal to sell to customers, maintain customer information, (training will be provided)
- Arranging the inventory in pleasing displays
- Receiving machines for repairs and servicing
- Maintaining the store and all other areas
- Assisting in the daily cash counts
- Other duties as required
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings
- At least one of the shifts will be a weekend day shift
Job Benefits & Compensation:
- Flexible hours
- Casual office dress
- Competitive salary
- Store discount as per Employee Manual
- Advancement opportunities
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person