What you will learn:
- Build/refine your quilter’s toolkit of essential skills to increase your piecing accuracy for success in all your quilting projects.
- This table runner demonstrates:
o An accurate, efficient method for making a ½ rectangle
o Vertical row quilt construction
o Simple strip pieced background
o A technique to keep organized when cutting and piecing
- This table runner is designed to use the Studio 180 Designs Tool: Split Rects
- Finished runner is 24 ½” x 48 ½”
- This workshop is be structured as a 6 hour workshop over 2 days. Additional personal sewing time will be required for completion of the table runner, quilting and binding the runner.