Long Arm Rental Services
Long arm rental is also available through Cottage Quilting. Book time with the Bernina Q24 and complete some of your quilt tops. Our long arm specialist will be there with you, to help you set-up your layers, to ensure that the threading and tension are all set correctly and to maintain the machines for hassle-free quilting.
Completion of our Renter Certification/Panto Basics class is required prior to renting our machines.
In this two hour class you will learn how to:
- Operate the machine
- Load a Quilt on the frame
- Advance your quilt effortlessly
- Pantograph Stitching, if you wish
- Practice on muslin before starting on your quilt.
- This class is mandatory in order to rent the Bernina Q24
- Purchase of 1 M Class Bobbin that can be used throughout quilting program
Bernina Q24 Rental Program
Minimum 2 hour block sections or full day rental. Suggested operation for lap size is 4 hours
Rate: $15/hour * 2 hour minimum, is charged in 1hr increments
Hours of Operation: Thursday - Saturday 10am - 5pm *final booking at 3pm
Additional charges that may apply: M class bobbin should you forget yours or need additional bobbins